The Best Advice Your Mom Ever Gave You!
Happy Spring, Ponytail Posse! We are so so happy that the snow has left and we can finally see some green grass springing from the dirt. With the month of May, we anticipate beautiful flowers, warm sunny days and of course the celebration of Mother’s Day!
Whether you call her in tears or laughing hysterically, somehow mom just always seems to know the right thing to say. We find comfort in the words coming from the strong woman that raised us! What is the best advice your mom has ever given you?! We asked you babes (over on our Instagram) to share the best advice your mom ever gave you so that we could pass the sage words on to our fellow Ponytail Posse members. Here are the top 5 answers submitted by YOU!
- “Always know your loved and never stop with your dreams” – @aubb___
- “Remember if something goes wrong, if it wasn’t part of the plan, it is now.” – @saragirletzart
- “It’s not all about winning, being the faster or the strongest. Just go out there and have fun.” – @c__kidd
- “Be yourself.” -@mandlucy
- “Girls can do anything. Because she instilled that in me, not only do I run my own business but I am the farmer and not the farmer’s wife.” – @farmgirljolie
We couldn’t have said it better ourselves! Five pieces of advice aimed to empower us, love us and push us to always strive for more. We are eternally grateful for the strong mothers who raised us to be the fierce, independent women that we are! Without them, we might be lost, wandering around without their infinite wisdom running through our minds day in and day out. Time doesn’t matter…be it 8am or 10pm, moms always seem to have the best advice when it comes to cooking, relationships, trouble with work or simply how to do your laundry without completely ruining your fave new dress!
To show our love and appreciation to all you beautiful mothers out there, we are offering a 20% discount on all of the goods you love this weekend ONLY! Whether you want to treat yourself or send some love to a mom far away, we want to help make this day unforgettable for you. Use the code MOTHERSDAY20 at checkout!
Happy Mother’s Day, Babes – we are honoured to be a part of making your day just a little bit better!